ATTO ExpressSAS H120FGT 16 internal port 12Gb/s SAS/SATA to PCIe 4.0 Host Bus Adapter ESAH-120F-GT0
ATTO ExpressSAS® SAS/SATA Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) provide high-performance data protection to direct-attached SAS and SATA storage.
Engineered to reduce power consumption by up to 40%
ATTO ExpressSAS® SAS/SATA Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) provide high-performance data protection to direct-attached SAS and SATA storage. ExpressSAS HBAs are ideal for increased connectivity and maximum performance for data center flexibility.
ExpressSAS HBAs are now ready for the next evolution in computing with our latest PCIe 4.0 product portfolio.
Flexible connectivity solutions
ATTO ExpressSAS HBAs are available with a wide selection of 8, 12 and 16 port options to support a dense connection to storage from rack-mounted servers and workstations in datacenter, data warehousing, video on demand and other high availability, high performance applications.
RAID Protection at No Extra Cost
ExpressSAS HBAs feature ATTO PowerCenter Pro, a game changing software technology that adds hardware RAID capabilities at the cost of a host bus adapter, and without additional drivers or complicated set-up. PowerCenter Pro is the most effective way to improve performance while also protecting data.
ATTO ExpressSAS HBAs incorporate powerful hardware and software elements to manage latency in real-time environments. Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology maximizes CPU processes to deliver smooth and reliable data transfers and the highest consistent performance.
Efficiently Share Memory
ATTO 12Gb ExpressSAS HBA drivers are architected for multi-CPU platforms. ATTO NUMA aware hardware drivers consider the I/O patterns to ensure that driver resources are located close to the system I/O resulting in reduced latency for streaming and high IOPS workflows.
Develop Unique, Quick to Market Solutions
OEMs and system integrators can take advantage of ATTO Target Mode Software Development Kits (SDK) or industry standard driver options to create unique branded storage and appliance solutions. Through a more tightly integrated driver, an ATTO ExpressSAS SDK provides integrators complete control, ownership and flexibility in creating custom capabilities to address specific product designs.
Enterprise OS Support
Extensive operating system support includes major software releases for Linux®, Windows®, Windows Server®, macOS®, illumos, VMware EXSI Server®, and FreeBSD.
16 Internal Port 12Gb/s SAS/SATA to PCIe 4.0 Host Bus Adapter
Model No. ESAH-120F-GT0
ATTO ExpressSAS® GT adapters prepare your workflow for the next evolution in PCIe 4.0 computing solutions. With extensive testing and qualifications, GT adapters performs flawlessly in transactional environments such as enterprise data center, business analytics, cloud computing, digital forensics, database applications, video on demand, broadcast and financial trading systems.
- ATTO ExpressSAS GT HBAs are built to handle the scalability and availability needs for the next generation of data processing.
- The ExpressSAS® GT line's PCIe 4.0 capabilities increase user bandwidth resulting in reduced downtime, improved efficiency and money saved on the bottom line.
- With unique ATTO features and extensively tested hardware users can expect a product that is performance engineered with data protection and management at no extra cost.
- Provide the ability to develop unique, quick to market solutions with enterprise OS support.
- 16 internal ports
- x8 PCIe 4.0 host connection (Backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0)
- SFF-8643 miniSAS HD connectors designed to support 12Gb/s data rates (supports copper and optical cables)
- Backward-compatible with 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s SAS targets and 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s and SATA targets
- Driver support for Windows®, Linux, VMware®,FreeBSD, illumos and macOS®
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology provides controlled acceleration for smooth high performance data streaming
- NUMA support for high performance multiprocessor applications
- WriteStop™ available for specialized data security applications for OEMs
- Advanced management through ConfigTool™ and vConfigTool™ utilities
- Support for SAS tape devices and transport layer retries (TLR) for error handling
- Target mode driver development kit available for storage servers, storage systems and appliances
- All finished good H120F GT SKUs include: ATTO ExpressSAS GT SAS/SATA adapter, low profile bracket, ATTO corporate brochure, getting started guide